Monday, April 16, 2012

Beauty & Fame

I swear I will post about my spring break trip, but I just needed to let this be known.
Yesterday when I was food shopping, I saw a famous person. It wasn't anyone on Brad Pitt's level, but it is an upcoming actor that I am absolutely in love with. Below is the experience:


"SO, I'm food shopping at Sainsbury Local, which is a grocery store. In some small sainsbury in South London...like nowhere special. I go to buy my tuna, but this guy is standing in front of the tuna section and just completely blocking my way. I start making annoyed sounds, so he would move...and who turns around?! EDDIE REDMAYNE! FREAKING EDDIE REDMAYNE.

Who is he? The guy from 'my week with marlyin,' he is playing Marius in the upcoming 'Les Mes' film, and he IS THE FACE OF BURBERRY. [He is currently in Greenwich filming Les Mes, which explains his London appearance...by still...why South London? Shouldn't be in Kennington or Chelsea?!]

I stand there dumbstruck as he says 'sorry' and makes room for me. I continue to stand there for 30 seconds dumbstruck by his beauty (he is seriously beautiful) and the fact that no one else is recognizing him EVEN THOUGH HIS FACE IS PLASTERED EVERYWHERE, ESPECIALLY AROUND LONDON. YOU CANNOT GO TO OXFORD OR PICCADILLY STREET WITHOUT SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL FACE THAT I WAS STANDING NEXT TO.

I almost cried (partly because I've had a super big crush on him since I watched 'my week with Marilyn' like 3 times). 

I wanted to take creepy photos, but where he was standing it made it impossible and the stupid 'security' at sainsbury was giving me the evil eye. I REGRET THE DECISION TO NOT APPROACH HIM.

If you were wondering, he buys his tune in brine. Whaaa?!"

Eddie at the Marilyn movie premiere

No comments:

Post a Comment